I was nominated for this award by the lovely Emily of Emily’s Chronicles! Thank you Emily *huggles* :3
Okay, so, the rules:
1: You must tag 3 other people when you have been nominated.
2: You must let the nominees know that you have nominated them.
3: Post 4 facts about yourself.
4: You can set 5 questions for your nominees if you want to or can be bothered to.
5: You must put up the icon for the award somewhere in your post and thank the person/peoples who nominated you.
Now… four facts about myself. Hum.
1. I used to be homeschooled. I never spent a single day in nursery or primary school, I was taught at home right from the start. It was awesome! I started high school two years ago, when I was 14. c:
2. I once dip-dyed my hair bright blue. It looked really cool, though sadly coloured hair fades quickly; I only had it for about three months. I’m hoping to do purple and maybe pink at some point in the future. 😀
3. I had my appendix out this May. It was the most major thing that has ever happened to me medically, and appendicitis is really horrible, but I guess it gives me a story to tell!
4. I’m going back to school tomorrow! D:
Kind of looking forward to it and not looking forward to it at the same time, if you know what I mean.
Now the best bit; the questions for my nominees 😀
1. Do you write in a journal/ diary?
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
3. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
4. What can you see yourself doing in 5 years from now?
5. Have you ever cried when watching a movie, and if so what was it?
And my answers to Emily’s questions! :3
1. Have you ever been bullied?
Yes. :c Happily not any more though.
2. What colour are your socks right now?
None, I’m not wearing socks! I am wearing dark purple slippers though :*
3. Do you like – as in, like-like – anyone at the moment?
4. What is the first thing you learnt to cook?
Scrambled egg. I was so proud :’D
5. What is the most difficult decision you’ve ever made?
Deciding whether or not to go to school.
Thanks again for the nomination Emily! ^^